Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tylenol Pm Active Ingredients Can I Sue The Makers Of Tylenol Pm Due To 9 Years Of Addiction?

Can I sue the makers of Tylenol pm due to 9 years of addiction? - tylenol pm active ingredients

I had to deal with a toothache over 12 years. I could not afford to see a dentist, so I use medications to relieve pain for many hours to hide the pain. After a year and a half since I started the pills are dependent on Tylenol PM to sleep. 9 years later, even more dependent on Tylenol PM and many side effects occur with a high tolerance for pain medication drawbacks, the active ingredient paracetamol (35 tablets I take the feeling of something), frequent bleeding nose, thin blood audio and visual hallucinations (at least once per day), abdominal pain, difficulty breathing, loss of short-term memory, the consent of the sweat, and some other side effects I would rather not talk about. If I know before taking Tylenol PM, as was addictive and he would begin within the next ten years, when the fault that my family and I took only the pain of the naked.
So in this sense can and must complete an application aginstist Manufacturer Tylenol.

3 comments:

Mr. Man said...

I think not. They have taken these drugs over the recommended dosage on the bottles or cans. That is his responsibility. There are people addicted to aspirin, because they have too much choice. The companies that are made especially for the amounts.

Richard L said...

Let us solve the problem. There is a lack of time in court that this bothers you, but your body tells you that things are not. I suspect, liver damage, Tylenol, if you have used for so long and in such high doses.
N-acetyl cysteine may help your liver is, at this time. Other common herbs include liver, milk thistle and dandelion.
If possible, consult a doctor.

Paul said...

It is hard to believe that he had no money for year of excessive use of over-the-counter medications, but had no money to even visit a dentist.

Anything with a sleeping pill, the risk of dependence, and all are so marked.

What exactly would you continue? To cover the cost of the medications that you are voluntarily purchased without a doctor's advice and the normal dose? It does not. If there is pain and suffering? As someone mentioned, which is self-inflicted and not something that is likely to win. The damage is all that remains, and must prove that she had been medically affected by taking the medication and have no idea (for example, not able to) read the warning on the product. As you can well enough to write to them, it will not.

All this prevents him from filing a complaint. There exist no choice. Most people hope that the pharmaceutical companies want to avoid the public and receives a salary. In this case, if I advIsing Tylenol, I say it is the court for an example of the responsibilities that are drawn between the effect of a drug and its misuse.

I'm sorry to be so honest, especially for someone with so much pain and side effects so many problems. But the truth is that most probably will not get a penny for him, at least not the people, Tylenol. Consult a doctor before taking any other damage.

Post a Comment