Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dickies Mens Pants I Can't Wear Men's Pants!!!!!?? Please Help....?

I can't wear men's pants!!!!!?? Please help....? - dickies mens pants

Hello, I'm 22 and I have in the city on Monday, and I tried to walk DICKIES PANTS MEN!

They conform to all women with the blue men, but I'm a normal woman. I'm from Hawaii and big hips. In fact, there are more than 8 "difference between the hips and waist. We have a large extent on the hips fit, and intend to take in the waist but the pants of men have such an increase in the crotch of the trousers under my breast ! And I have on your shirt! "That can not be right! lol Im on going to stand there like a complete idiot.

Please ... Does anybody know where I work, can find pants for women are still made of durable materials, made Dickie's style? Im not worried about the price now, but they must be black.

PS - If you are in the Dickies Women are still not sure he would be in the form to ... be made for real women and young people? I wear a 14 in women was because of my hip, I'll just take it up or down

2 comments:

P S said...

Just visit a place that sold or rented uniforms. They relate to every day. Can lead to the right shop. Good luck!

Dental Deb said...

I had the same problem when I am in the food industry. All wore pants, and I am very curvy. suit trousers to step Soo was long and so great was my breasts. the only thing he could do was go and grin and bear it. Meijers was a friend of mine had to deal with their feminine curves Dickies is there and shes great. They are black, if you're wondering!

Post a Comment