Friday, December 25, 2009

Severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea Sleep Apnea And Insomnia Is Ruining My Life . . .?

Sleep Apnea and Insomnia is Ruining my Life . . .? - severe obstructive sleep apnea

I suffer from obstructive sleep apnea. And I had two surgeries to try to resolve this problem last year with little success. I had my upper and lower jaw and broken the progress, and my tonsils all in one year. I am not overweight, and a very healthy diet, with almost no caffeine. I still have no improvement with CPAP (which I believe is still leaking and waking me up) and tried 4 different masks available. After my last surgery, while in the hospital, I followed the episodes of apnea. I also have insomnia and sleep deprivation that I no longer think clearly. I'm afraid, in relationships, because the walk is not tired all the time, and I reproach myself, most of her life, because my son missed out. I'm depressed, can not work and do not know what to do? Your doctor will not prescribe a sleep medication for me, probably because of apnea.

No comments:

Post a Comment