Monday, December 21, 2009

Opalescence Tooth Whitening Gel Teeth Sensitivity Due To Opalescence Whitening Gel?

Teeth sensitivity due to Opalescence whitening gel? - opalescence tooth whitening gel

Yesterday my orthodontist has me a little whitening gel opalescence my servants. He came to my appointment and I have approximately 3 hours before her to dinner. No problems there. Last night, before going to bed, I have more gel on my server and had the whole night. Today, when I eat lunch, one of my teeth started falling sickness so bad I could not even eating it! I ate chicken strips and drink a soda. Cause damage to the teeth, was to use the gel every night? When I wear only a few hours during the day? Sorry is long, and thank you in advance for the help.

3 comments:

heatherl... said...

Probably will be for 1 hours tops bleached. It is quite normal for teeth sensitive after bleaching. Just try it out with a toothpaste with fluoride (Just without the protection of tartar, whitening, etc.) .. Or ask your dentist about fluoride toothpaste limitation on Previdente. Both should help sensitivity.

Sheeeeee... said...

with chlorine and acid eats the enamel and irritation. Try to avoid them.

=) said...

Whiting used stuff is bad for the tooth enamel UR I in order to use a whitening toothpaste and my email is

Post a Comment