Monday, January 4, 2010

Television Cabinets Looking To Build A Motorized Cabinet Lifting A Hidden Television?

Looking to build a motorized cabinet lifting a hidden television? - television cabinets

I decided to build a luxury boxes hidden in a television with the touch of the remote control. The lifts are between 1000 - 3000 $. I'm not changing this type of bag, so I am especially interested in respect of the same components in a garage door, and should be able to force in a closet. Any idea where I be able to install these components or entire purchase? I try to somewhere under $ 150. Am I unreasonable?

2 comments:

Leo L said...

My company has the latter. We are looking for alternatives, but found nothing. You can lose a lot of time and money, which try to jury-platform. What is it like to do just that, the cabinet and installation of equipment is all work very well. When you're done, you want, and look as intended, is not it? What equipment requires precise specifications.

BigBadBo... said...

You should be able to find a compromise. If you do it yourself and very cheap, it runs the risk of ruining television. The lifting mechanism is very special and very, very sweet. (Mechanisms of the garage door does not work) It is necessary in order to protect wiring and it is a task in itself. I want to talk about a theater group at home and see what they have to offer.

Post a Comment