Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pictures Of White Cats With Cancer Of The Ears I Took A Black And White Picture Of My Cat And The Flash Made His Eyes Look White And Shiny. How Do I Fix It?

I took a black and white picture of my cat and the flash made his eyes look white and shiny. How do I fix it? - pictures of white cats with cancer of the ears

It's like a red eye in a black and white, but when I try to use the red-eye correction "on my computer, it does nothing.

His look scary ... The bright, white balls. lol.

4 comments:

Death™ said...

Download the image in a site like Photobucket, Photobucket, ImageShack, etc., please send me the link, and I will arrange for you.

Teri said...

Red Eye Red-eye view and is black. What you describe is the eye of the beast, and not in the red, so red eyes fixed. You can configure the images from various programs, including painting. Simply set the brush to the size you want to create in the eyes. Adjust the color to black and Paint It inches on a printed, simply use a Sharpie permanent marker.

Bran<3 said...

has 2 answers here ....
Mine is that you can download Photoshop and in this way
or
(Man) is a marker to fill the eyes Sharpee

Photo Man said...

Upload your photos somewhere and tell me to deal with download LL it.I 'for you and do not worry it's free.
Honest.

Post a Comment