Friday, January 8, 2010

Tanning Bed Bronzers Question About Tanning Bed BRONZERS LOTIONS! THANKS!?

Question about tanning bed BRONZERS LOTIONS! THANKS!? - tanning bed bronzers

I bought a sunscreen 20x-called "designer skin black, approached the tanning beds and not too dark, not promise, but from tanning bronzer with a 4-fold looked darker it happened?" You know what is the best tanning lotion? Please tell me ! because I deal with all know, and I do not know why the more expensive and "dark" thank you lotion is lighter on the other side .... you's, and what do you recommend? otherwise pleeease so simple, but I used to Skin PLEASE WHITE

2 comments:

kel said...

probily bed and go to be honest, stand-ups that are better in general for me to work. But when it comes to loti I just want to postpone examples here and there, because that tans the skin of each differ.

nicki said...

Huh? .... is that confused ....

Post a Comment