Monday, February 15, 2010

Rainbow Scratch Repair This Is URGENT, MP4 Repair, Scratch Screen, Spots, A Little One.?

This is URGENT, MP4 Repair, Scratch screen, spots, a little one.? - rainbow scratch repair

Yes, I bought an MP4, the Philippines, but when I arrived in Australia, I have a small scratches and stains, I can not get rid of it and I scratched the disk, the color of the rainbow in-out. a little.

MP4 is the P1500 and good, but I want to repair the scratches. Work with toothpaste or other repairs.
I can buy a new or equiptnments stores.

Can U Help mee:)
Thanks

1 comment:

aryan said...

I Think U too little pressure on the screen in Experiment 2 Clean!
d tattoos because of their delivery "rainbow colors" ... Give It 2 service .. r 2 GO repair normal for a project, the repair ..... mp4 rn did visit the company, the consultations UR .. Inquiry

Post a Comment