Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ls Video Models -torrent -rapidshare Help Please, Can Anyone Give Advice On Buying A Car Entertainment System With Video Option !?

Help please, can anyone give advice on buying a car entertainment system with video option !? - ls video models -torrent -rapidshare

I want to buy an entertainment system for my car Santro LS. I have the following you want: --
1. I'll have a CD player without a screen, that I add more later. Is it important to have the aux do in the front or back yet? What is pre-out and what are its advantages? Is it important to have an attractive property 3?
2. I want a good rear and front speakers. (preferably oval)
Should I by co-axial or normal, what's the difference? What is the difference between the 2 channels, 3-way or 4-way, and it is preferable. If the overall fit of the front and rear according to the power system or just the rear speakers be?

I want to buy Sony, Kenwood, JVC, Alpine and Pioneer. Their total budget amounts to R12000 /
What company and model should I choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment