Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Adult Pictures Girl Is It True That Bikini Girl From American Idol Did Nude Pictures?

Is it true that Bikini Girl from American Idol did nude pictures? - adult pictures girl

I have a site in Puerto Rico to read the news about American Idol and to see some nasty comments on Bikini Girl. I do not know his real name, but you know who I mean. Where can I find the page for the "adult" pictures? Seriously, he's crazy mad hot, and I have to pay anything to see, yes, where can I find them?

I've seen here http://www.glossynews.com/artman/publish/bikini-girl-american-idol-1499.shtml

7 comments:

Termin8r said...

She has an ugly face

gypsydaw... said...

Shes probably has them, and probably because it is a perfect example of the price!

girl outta my mind said...

Just go google it ... I found the site but I can not publish here because Yahoo Answers eliminate

Wonderin... said...

Why? She has the body of a girl .... No breasts or ** for all!

cheesecake is disgusting said...

It's so boring.

gvr said...

Are you crazy, crazy, or hot?

Wade03 said...

I do not know

Post a Comment