Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fingerless Gloves Opinions Did I Over React What To Me Was A Prejudice Comment?

Did I over react what to me was a prejudice comment? - fingerless gloves opinions

My daughter is in the 6th Year in a school about 90% white.She wore gloves without fingers in training class.The told him to remove it because it says a character in a gang.I l call the school and the director more than reacting. I spoke with the teacher and told me that many "other schools" use it as a symbol of the super gang.Went and said that more than reacted.I stand to my opinion!

2 comments:

Conspiracy Reality said...

He said that an overreaction, since he stood on the line, and for what they believe do not know the statistics of the white has to do with anything ... The laws are more and more absurd, because they are less "freedom" have to live our own lives. It is unfortunate that your son does not wear gloves, I can only read about 4 years to be suspended because his hair was too long. My advice to you is just stay calm and alert state your views by and accept no dress code is applied, do not want to knock on the door, right?

Moreover, one can not fail to notice that the far left believe the details of these discussions with the school to tell where the great director and an overreaction that makes me, I could say, Belovedng at the top. Sure, the concerned parents contacted the school itself is not an overreaction, exactly what you said?

zp055att said...

Yes, worry about your studies and forget fashion. And please do not ***** on me to give my opinion. You asked.

Post a Comment