Friday, February 12, 2010

Blog 2009 Movie Scene Explicit Did I Do A Good Job Re-making This Movie Poster?

Did i do a good job re-making this movie poster? - blog 2009 movie scene explicit

I have about 3 weeks in my photography class. Many of the editing in Photoshop, but it was fun.
What do you think? (:

Original Movie Poster: http://sonictremormedia.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/28-weeks-later-cover-art.jpg

My version of the movie poster: http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee229/sexydinosaur_10/28weeks.jpg

4 comments:

Kels said...

Pretty well what I am saying is that the red color to add texture to grunge it up and put the mask so that the straps on the side of the head can be seen and not go after him.

Jamie said...

Change only the things would make the area bright red, is a bit dark in the new version, and take the words are highlighted, as in the original.

Ed said...

Simply do not violate copyrights by and published (see).

some person said...

Not bad! I think it is very good.

Post a Comment