Sunday, February 7, 2010

Halal Chinese Birmingham Does Royal Orchid Restaurant In Birmingham Sells Halal Food?

Does Royal Orchid Restaurant in Birmingham sells halal food? - halal chinese birmingham

The restaurant claims to sell halal on Chinese and Thai cuisine, but you do not have halal certification.
I was of staff, is the halal and the owner is guaranteed a Muslim. I have tried to contact the owner to confirm that the restaurant is halal, but has not attempted to call me. I asked the staff to speak to me on the head, but he gave me all sorts of excuses for not speaking English, are busy trying to return the call, etc. ..

I just want to know whether the Royal Orchid restaurant halal.

3 comments:

epic_lay... said...

If you do not give a direct answer, I believe that it is not halal. If you are a regular customer of this restaurant, I do not think anybody in the company can answer that question, except for the restaurant.

MikeL said...

What if his lie,
Go to hell?

wifeofra... said...

if no one is a direct response of urban agriculture and will continue to staff standing outside waiting for fob ID send to take my money elsewhere.
Go to the halal defined, then the dubious

Post a Comment